These are more of a summer type treat- actually who am I trying to kid, it’s fruit and chocolate, it is an EVERYDAY type of treat! 🙂 I don’t think there is anyway you can mess this recipe up!! Even if you are licking chocolate off the walls! 😉 Very easy ingredients (see picture below!)
- Peel banana and cut, cut pineapple in about 1 inch pieces, and slice strawberries in half (make sure you cut the tops off first!)
- Heat up chocolate and coconut oil on the stove, stir occasionally so you don’t burn it! Also, line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside
- Stack one of each piece of fruit onto a toothpick or screwer
- Dip one trio at a time into the melted chocolate, at this time add nuts or shredded coconut before the chocolate hardens
- After dipped, place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Once all are complete to your preference, place baking sheet in the freezer to harden chocolate before serving.