There is just something about chocolate that gives me those little hearts in my eyes and a flutter in my heart!! Or maybe those flutters are the calories marching two by two from my mouth to my thighs. Ehh, either way I am sure I am not the only chocolate and sweets craver out there! I have a mighty strong sweet tooth! I absolutely looove my shakeology, but sometimes drinking it in a shake form doesn’t satisfy that CRAVE of just biting into a piece of chocolate! That is where these babies come in!!
>>>> DRUM ROLL PLEASE <<<<
Gooey Shakeology Oatmeal Bars!
- 4 scoops Chocolate Shakeology (or Vegan Chocolate)
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled Oats
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 dash of ground cinnamon (I dashed two or three time :x)
- 1 cup non-fat milk
- 1/2 cup all-natural peanut butter (I like JIF, it doesn’t have all that oil on the top!)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- nonstick cooking spray
- Combine Shakeology, oats, cocoa powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add milk, peanut butter, and vanilla extract; mix well. At this point I usually start mixing with my hands to make sure that everything is combined and you won’t find a big hump of PB when you take a bite (not that, that is already a bad thing!)
- Place in an 8×8 in pan, and coat it slightly with the nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover with plastic wrap and press down to flatten into pan.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours, then cut into 12 bars.
Makes 12 servings. | Serving size: 1 bar each