I have been talking to my cousin about fried rice for a while now! We are both obsessed with rice, let alone fried rice!! So I decided to whip up my own concoction, and see how it goes!!
It is a very simple and easy recipe! Also, I think most of the ingredients are stables in the home!
1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin OliveOil
1 Teaspoon Toasted Sesame Oil
1 Cup Cooked Brown Rice
4-6 Baby Carrots- Chopped
4-6 Mushrooms – Chopped
Bragg Aminos- to taste
1. Turn heat on low-medium. Add oils to pan.
2. Add egg and cook until almost fully cooked
3. Add Carrots and Mushrooms to egg and Oil
4. Add Cooked Brown Rice
5. Cook until vegetables are soft!
6. Turn heat off and remove from heat, add Bragg Aminos