Have you ever had a class that the professor thinks that class is your only class? I have one of those right now!! My sD Design class is interesting and fun, but I would like it a lot better if it was my ONLY class! The project are very time consuming.
However, I did really like our last project that was due today. We had to come up with 3 sets of instructions. Then we had to follow our instructions and complete the work of art three times. At the end we had a total of 9 images.
The one I am going to show you is my favorite. My instructions where:
1. Choose a song to listen to either individually or as a group.
2. Pick the thickness of Sharpie you would like to use.
3. Start music and place point down on the paper.
4. Move the point around the page to the rhythm of the music for about 45 seconds to 1 minute.
5. Make sure that the beginning point and the ending point make enclosed shapes, if they don’t do that now.
6. Pick a medium and fill in the enclosed shapes, be creative.
Those were my instructions, this is what I came up with for my 3 images.
If you want to try it follow my instructions and email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org I will post it on my blog!